Saturday, January 3, 2015

What are you excited about doing in the new year?

I'm excited to share two things I am doing this year.

First of all, a 52 week home decluttering plan.  

Check out the weekly printable checklist below:

and follow the below link to the website that breaks it all down for you!

and next, the Project Life (52 version)
so....I ordered the small 6x8 album and pocket page protectors from Stampin' Up for this.
Follow the link to my demonstrator's page:

I intend to use 52 page protectors, one for each week of the year, and include a little run-down or re-cap for each week of the highlights or special things I'd like to include.  This seemed much more manageable than having to take a picture or journal for every day of the year.  Some weeks may just be "fluff" pages filled with pretty stuff and quotes, but it will at least be meaningful to me in some way when I look back on it.  Also, I plan to use my own stash of cardstock and patterned paper (may buy some of the Project Life stuff at Micheal's with coupons to add some flair and pizazz). 


What are you excited about doing in the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment